Lynne

Of course there is so much more. It was hard to write a short version, but I
needed to do this. Junior lived longer than he would have had I not taken
him in. I only wish I had done better. I do know he loved me. I brought him
home from teh Vet's office and laid him on teh floor for a while so the
other cats would know what happened.
He is laid to rest at the edge of my property with other angels. I planted a
yellow heelebore in his honor. He is finally outside again. In the last year
he showed no urge to go outside. His eyesight was poor and I think it scared
him.

Sally