Hi
  I just wondered if u had any luck finding a home for bella. I would love to
take her as im a vet nurse who already has a FLEV+ cat but i live in aust and
the cost and stress of a blind cat travelling that far wont be much help but i
am going to forward on your email and i hope u have found a home for her
  LoVe Nat

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
          Hi all, can anyone help this kitty?
  I wish I could but not in the position to do so due to incoming rescues and
one of my cat rooms has seniors in it.
  I know this rescue they are very reputable and caring.
  You can tell them I sent an urgent request to help this kitty as they know
who I am.
  This kitty can go to a caring home or a rescue that has knowledge about FELV
kitties plus the fact this kitty is blind.
  Contact information is below.
  Permission to crosspost and forward!

  In a message dated 4/4/2008 10:33:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
   writes:
            Hi all, I wrote a few days ago about Belle, the young blind cat
from Yakima, starving to death as a stray. We have had her at the vet where she
uses her litterbox and is a nice kitty just happy to be having food regularly.
We asked the vet to do blood work to see if healthy.

  Well, her overall health is good, but she came back FELV positive. The vet
said she can live a nice, long life with another FELV kitty, but we have not
found anyone willing to try and adopt her out (we had some offers with her
being blind, but not blind AND FELV--this kitty has just plain bad luck).

  Please forward this email to help us find hope for Belle. We cannot keep her
at the vet in a cage permanently and our small rescue does not have an area for
FELV cats (its just me and Karen K. who hold cats for the county).

  Transport would be provided to a good rescue willing to help her find a
forever home. We would spay her before she goes.

  Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible. Karen Karen
Collignon-Foley

Cat Rescuer for Ellensburg, Washington
President, KCFOA
  Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as possible

  TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE

Terrie Mohr-Forker

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

http://www.felineleukemia.org/

http://www.petloss.com/

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
https://www.paypal.com/

All of life comes to me with ease, joy and glory