Thanks for Junior's story Sally.
I've heard about Junior throughout this year and knew how special he was, and how much you loved him. However short, his life was about love and care
and he'll always be connected to you.
Jane

On Apr 4, 2008, at 8:54 PM, Sally Davis wrote:

I just posted a tribute to Junior on my website. There is a picture of him as a baby. He is a very condensed version of his life. Today is the three week anniversary of when he joined his brother Tiny in heaven. He touched my life and I will always remember him.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel), Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and Spike Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php? sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3