Hi Sally,

I am so sorry to hear of Junior's passing.  I have been away so long and out of touch with everyone.  I know you did everything for him and gave him a great life.  He is now running and playing with my Bandy and many others.  They have their sight and are pain free.

We will see them again one day.. I think of my Bandy often as well.  I look at his photos alot, too.

My thoughts and prayers are with you,

Kerry, Angel Bandy, Angel Buster, Angel Lil Rascal and Angel's Albert, Alberta and Snoopy