Both are at health food stores or on line and both are wonderful. If you get with Dr. Maier she can help you.
On Apr 9, 2008, at 7:41 PM, Sue & Frank Koren wrote:

Hi,Kat -
I looked for colostrum at the pet store this evening but couldn't find it. Maybe online. I will look for the Rescue Remedy, too. I wonder if it comes in bubble bath form. :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To: "FeLV Talk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: Buzz emancipated

Hi Sue,

(I mostly lurk these days, but have been around for a long time..)

To help your other cats, you will want to keep their immune systems as strong as possible. So almost everything you do for Buzz will help the others too. The high quality food, the kitty vitamins, using lactoferrin or colostrum or DMG, reducing the amount of stress, etc, will help all of
your kitties.

If you are worried about introductory hissy fits, you can start now by rubbing your kitties with a towel (to get their scent on it) and putting it in Buzz's room, and rubbing Buzz with another towel to get the others used to his scent. Also, you can put a dab of vanilla flavoring on the back of each kitty's neck & at the base of their tails to help them all
smell alike when you finally let Buzz out.  I have also heard people
recommend Feliway (either the plug-ins or the spray, or both) to help
reduce stress/anxiety during introductions - start using this a few days before letting them mix. Rescue Remedy can also help. You can put it in their water or rub some onto their ears/paws, and you can even take some
to help you relax too!

HTH,
Kat (mew Jersey)