This was intersting. The study was done in 1993.

http://gateway.nlm.nih.gov/MeetingAbstracts/ma?f=102203514.html

I found that the immunoregulin protocol was effective for Junior's
gingivitis. It cleared up after using immunoregulin. See the feline leukemia
page with treatments.

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,