I volunteer at Sids every Monday and Thursday and every other saturday and at
Crashs the 1st Sat and 3rd sunday. I get very attached to the sids kids like
they are my own :) Like my little Melina who has had a few rocky times since
she has been there but so far(knock on wood) she has just been doing great.I
just love her to pieces.She has stolen my heart just like Genevieve did from
the second that I saw her.I cherish every moment I have with her. :)

catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    I'm so sorry Sherry.  How many days a
week do you volunteer at Crash's??

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I also found out last night that sweet Theodore left us this week also.He
was one of our Hurricane Katrina cats that was being fostered.I am so happy
that he had soo much love givin to him in his final months.He was a handsome
black and white boy with a very loving heart.He used to give me kisses.I am
happy that I also had a chance to love him before he was fostered.I have a few
really nice pics of him that I will send to his foster mom.Thank you all for
listening to me here.Bless you all.
  Sherry