I'm so sorry Sherry. Theodore sounds such a sweetie, and it's good to
hear he was surrounded by so much love.
 hugs, Kerry
Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I also found out last night that sweet Theodore left us this
week also.He was one of our Hurricane Katrina cats that was being
fostered.I am so happy that he had soo much love givin to him in his
final months.He was a handsome black and white boy with a very loving
heart.He used to give me kisses.I am happy that I also had a chance to
love him before he was fostered.I have a few really nice pics of him
that I will send to his foster mom.Thank you all for listening to me
here.Bless you all.
        Sherry

        Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!
Mobile. Try it now.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i6
2sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.