Hi Everyone-

Hobbs' caregiver, Jann, also preferred him to be at home and did have them
show her how to do meds and feels ok doing it and has already started....the
feedings are kind of tough, and he's on many meds (Densyl, Baytril, Amox.,
Argenine, Cartinine, Cypro. appetite stimulant, and I think one other
thing....).    The current latest worries are that she says his eyes are
dilated and glassy, we called the vet and she said to bring him in.   She
also says that he seems weaker in terms of stopping after just a few
steps...and he does cry when she picks him up.

When they initially did the BW, it was partially to check for Hemobartonella
or anemia, but he didn't have either of those, though I do need to get a
copy of the blood work.   The vet simply indicated it's his liver and he
appears to have an infection.   When I asked about the Baytril and
Amoxicillin, she said it was in case there is an infection in the liver and
also part of their "liver cocktail", if I understood correctly.   I have a
friend who has some Imulan coming in, she's using it on an FIV+ of hers (and
says it has helped him greatly, but is not a quick-fix kind of
thing)....Hobbs' has so much already going in him, I'm wondering if it's
smarter to consider this if he improves & strengthens.   My vet is not
familiar with Imulan and I'm not yet sure if she'll administer it.

Jann says Hobbs is so brave....of course seeing him struggling is breaking
her heart.   I really appreciate all of your thoughts, prayers and advice.
Any input is welcome!!!

Heather