Diane

I am surprised that this group is clogging your email box. I have to hunt
though other groups emails to even find a couple of emails from this group.

You will have to unsubscribe yourself. I am not sure exactly how, but you
need to go to the website to do this.

Best of luck to you and your feline family.

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,