Sherry,

Your will be greeted with a football field of angels one day. They all knew
your love and caring ways. Thanks for what you do.

Hugs,

Sally

On 5/29/08, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found out tonight sweet beautiful Zin lost his battle.He was adopted by
> one of the volunteers and she told me tonight he left us.He was a flame
> point beautiful boy.
> Also we lost sweet Kissinger he had such a gentle way about him. This has
> been a sad week for us at Sids.
> Sherry

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.