I think you need to remove yourself.  You should be able to do it the same
way you subscribed.

I was just thinking how very quiet the list had been lately.

You could try switching to digest mode, then you will get all the emails in
one big chunk every day or so.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 11:33 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you please take my address off the list, all the emails EVERYDAY are
> to much!!!
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thank you

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".