Blessings to Little Man and all who care for him. He is a very lucky cat and he knows it. He is so loved.
On Jun 6, 2008, at 9:38 PM, KATHY JARVIS wrote:
Definitely Sherry, you are very blessed to have Little Man that long. I lost my little Peanut after only one year and I miss him so much. Kathy

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Absolutely Sherry.
Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: Sherry DeHaan
To: Felvtalk
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:11 PM
Subject: Little Man

PLEASE!! can you all add Little Man to you thoughts and prayers? He is Dr Jens felv boy who is 8 years old and having a rough time right now.She had to put a feeding tube in Saturday but he is not responding very well.Yet he is happy and purring.He is also temporary Sids kid on and off and is the sweetest gray boy.THank you all
sherry