OK Thanks, MC!

On Jun 7, 2008, at 10:11 AM, MaryChristine wrote:

try www.neuterspay.org under "low-cost resources" but give the database time to load--it's BIG.....

plus, i'll send it on to a feral friend in the area. wait, that didn't come out right...... or maybe it did.....

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Gloria B. Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I sent this message to CentralTexasRescue, but thought I'd check with
my FELVtalk friends and see if there's any Texas folks or knowledge
out here!   This is not an FELV issue, but a feral and s/n issue.

I'm know someone in Grand Saline, TX, east of Dallas, who's taking
care of some feral cats. He now has a feral mama with babies, and is
looking for low-cost spay/neuter resources in his area.

I thought I'd see if anybody knows of any low cost s/n in that area -
Dallas/Ft Worth, and east of there.

Thanks!

Gloria

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!