I'm so sorry, Sherry - sleep soft sweet Humphrey...

Gloria

On Jun 10, 2008, at 9:42 PM, Sherry DeHaan wrote:

I am saddened to say that we lost yet another sweet Sids kid.Humphrey was a trooper through it all,feeding tube,meds everything Dr. Jen could do to make him better.He lived with her at the clinic during the week and on the weekends someone from the clinic would take him home.We had him at the sanctuary on and off and just this past weekend he was with us.He was a big beautiful gray boy with a sweet soft meow.

Sherry