Lighting a candle for Gustav, and one for Sherry too....thanks for all you
do..

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:28 PM, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> PLEASE!!! Add crazy wonderful Gustav to your good thoughts and prayers.He
> is fighting pneumonia.He has th most personality I have seen in a cat.He is
> a cute gray and white boy who lays around like a seal.Thanks soo much
>
> Sherry

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".