Sherry,

I am so sorry. I love the Goofy ones. May your memories keep you going.

Hugs,

Sally

On 6/17/08, Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I am broken hearted once again.We lost this awesome guy today.He had
> SOOOO much personality that you could not help but to love him.I will miss
> my silly GOOF GOOF. :(
>
> Sherry

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.