From: Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: help please
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 7:21 PM

For those of you have had female cats, at what point should I be alarmed about
their health.  Snowy was spayed today.  The vet said all went well.  She seemed
very pleased and ok on the way home.  Since then she has become very somber,
with her mouth slightly open and I swear I can hear a raspiness in her throat.
She won't even let me touch her and has retreated to upstairs.  She has had
some drinks of water, a lot actually when we first got home.  My vet is not
available this evening and my only alternative is to take her to the emergency
clinic which I hate with a pasion.  The vet there is a complete jerk.  The fact
that he couldn't put BooBoo to sleep fast enough has a lot to do with it. I
just don't know if this is normal behaviour for after this kind of surgery or
something is very wrong.  She looks angry or in pain.  I can't give her any
pain medication until tomorrow morning.  They gave her an injection before we
left today. I've put
 in a call to her foster mother hoping she can give me some advice but of
course the way things go she isn't home.