Lynne, I didn't read your message until now.  I hope Snowy feels better this
AM.  It has been my experience that the older they are, the more misserable
they feel.  The pain meds should help.  As long as she is eating and drinking,
I would not worry too much.  I am glad this ordeal is over for both of you.

Snowy is very lucky to have you.
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17