I would help if I canDebbie (COL)"You gotta bloom where you're planted!"

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:26:27 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: New server?To:
How many of us are there to divide the cost?Davy----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue Koren" To: "FeLV Talk" Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:19
AMSubject: New server?> Hello everyone -> I went to the archives today and
found that I am only getting about half > of the messages. Earlier this month
it was suggested that we all chip in > if a new server is needed. The support
of this group has meant a great > deal to me and I would be very happy to help
in some way. Is it feasible > to make this new server idea happen?> Sue>>>