I don't know about the board.  I always just email my posts.
  Congratulations on your upcoming baby!
  tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Is the boards no longer up? Is this the new way to email each other.
Sorry I have been very busy lately. I am 8 months pregnant and trying to get
everything ready for new baby. My cat Crackers was diagnosed next month will be
2 yrs with FELV. Knock on wood*** he has never shone a single symptom. *****He
is now 21lbs and loving life:) We had moved and he showed no stress. He loves
running up and down the steps 50xs a day. Good luck and best wishes.