________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 10:35 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] crf-Belinda

Tonya, is that a typo for Bob's BUN value?  Just very low for a CRF
kitty with a Crea of 2.6.  You will want to read and bookmark Tanya's
web site.

www.felineCRF.org

SubQ fluids are usually given to maintain adequate hydration.  Weekly
fluids probably don't help much on that score.  Usually kitties are no
longer able to maintain adequate hydration when the Crea value gets to
the high 3's but each kitty is different and requires a unique treatment
plan.  All of Bob's other values look good.  The best food for a CRF
kitty is the lowest phosphorus food he'll eat.

Sharyl Sissy Rocket and Daisy's babies