From: Rosenfeldt, Diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Introducing Daisy's Babies
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 10:44 AM

Sharyl --  Best wishes to you and to all these babies.  Whatever future they
have is already brighter with you taking such good care of them.

About Daisy, I guess I would say that if in the future she looks like she's
actively sick, bring her in and, if you can't afford to keep her, do the kind
thing so she's not out there suffering.  I'm not of that disposition either but
no matter what, they shouldn't suffer.

Diane R.