I think it's wonderful that you are taking another little kitty. I really hope
that you have years together. Kathryn

alk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 8:11 am
Subject: [Felvtalk] New love at Sids

As you all know I have loved and losy many precious babies from Sids.Well I
think my little Melina that just left us recently sent me a new love to help
heal the empty spot in my heart. :) Her name is Beth and she is a beautiful
calico and is as sweet as can be.I have pledged to love her as much as I can in
whatever time I have with her.One of my volunteer friends e-mailed me Sunday
night after meeting Beth.She told me she is a Sherry cat.Boy was she right.The
second I saw her I almost cried.Such a shame that she has this aweful
disease.Is ther ever going to be a cure!!?? Just wanted to share the news with
you on my new love.Of course I love ALL the Sids kids. :)

Sherry