Me too re vet click and also the FAQs.

Great site. Very attractive and lots of helpful topics. Thanks for all your
work on this!

:L

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Admin: New website design

James, you and Belinda have done a great job updating the web site.

I kept getting an error message when clicking on the veterinary directory
link.

http://www.felineleukemia.org/direct.shtm

Sorry I couldn't donate more.

Thanks for everything you are doing to help us help our kitties.

Sharyl Sissy Rocket and Daisy's babies