Julie,
Can't remember where you are located but someone just posted recently that they were looking for a positive to keep their other positive company. Here is the actual post:

looking for a FELV kitten/cat*
Contact Information
Posted by:     LeslieAnn
Phone:     301-854-6461*
*Location:     Mount Airy Maryland*
User Ads:     Show All Ads Posted by LeslieAnn
Ad Information
Your Name:    Leslie Gilbert
Location:    Mount Airy, MD
What age are you looking for:    at least four months old
What sex are you looking for:    no preference
I am looking for a :    FeLV+
Ad Description
I have a spacious indoor-outdoor pen in my heated garage for my felv+ feral or outdoor/friendly cats. I will soon be down to one young, gentle male adult cat, and I'd like him to have a companion or two. I had a feral in there that died a few months ago, and another (Bob) who's in kidney failure and is dying. Buffy is currently healthy. He doesn't get alot of attention - just two visits a day at mealtimes, so the cat(s) I take in can't need lots of attention. Feral would be fine. Buffy is very gentle and friendly and likes other cats.

If you'd like to email here here is where you can do it:

http://www.bemikitties.com/felv/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?request=reply&id=11972

Here is the actual ad address:

http://www.bemikitties.com/felv/cgi-bin/suite/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?request=detail&id=11972

She does state the cat should be more of a cat's cat rather than a people cat.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties