Hi April, I have 4 fiv+ and 1 non fiv.And they wrestle and play bite and
everything.They are just fine. As long as your cats dont fight it will be ok.
Sherry

--- On Tue, 7/22/08, April and Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: April and Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Any info on FIV cats and non FIV cats
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008, 9:01 PM

I am thinking of bring in a sweet sray we've been caring for into our home.
He is FIV Positive and non of my cats are. From what I have been reading it
only seems to be past on by a deep bite wound. Does anyone have a FIV cat with
non FIV cats? He has been very healthy. How long a life do they usely have?
Thanks ahead of time!
Apri