Sharyl,
Don't give up hope that some are negative.  Ours initially tested 4
negative, 1 pos.  One of the negs was incubating the virus and tested
positive some weeks later, but the other three
were still negative 6 months later.  Their feral momma tested Elisa
negative (didn't do IFA on her) and she is still running around.  We
vaccinate, and will only retest if a neg. gets sick...

Good luck,
Beth