Thanks as always for all you do, James.
Kerry

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 3:10 PM, James G Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        I apologize in advance for making this message longer
        than I'd first thought...

        Now that our list appears to be back up and running
        properly, I think it's time to send out a gentle reminder
        about netiquette and what this list's mission is.

        First, remember that this list is for discussions of feline
        leukemia, related treatments and support for those who
        are dealing with this dreaded disease. We do, however,
        allow a bit of off-topic discussion because of the close-knit
        nature of this group of wonderful people. If you do plan to
        post something that is off-topic (but, hopefully, somehow
        related to FeLV and/or list members), remember to put 'OT'
        (without the quotes) at the beginning of the subject line.

        Next, remember to properly edit your emails to this list.
        Lately, folks have been posting messages that contain the
        complete text of the entire thread to which they are
        responding. This is causing problems with both the digest
        mode and email size limits for this list. So, please edit your
        messages to contain only the relevant text of previous
        emails. If you need assistance with this, please contact
        me privately, and I'll try to explain it further.

        Also, attachments are NOT allowed. That means, do not
        attach pictures, pdf files, Word document files, Excel files,
        etc. I will not forward such messages to the list.

        Lastly, due to the nature of this disease and its effects on
        our furry friends, there is a potential for passionate
        debates every now and then. While this may be healthy in
        a general sense, please try to observe the following rules:

        No flaming- ie; no personal attacks, hostile language,
        personal threats, etc.,

        No posting messages that proclaim a, "my way or the
        highway" type of rhetoric. We are a diverse group of
        people with varying opinions on which treatment options
        work best for our loved ones. Some here believe that
        certain treatment options are not viable (or are simply
        hokum) while others swear by a particular treatment. Some
        here believe in mixing positives and negatives while others
        say that it shouldn't happen at all. Even if you adamantly
        disagree with another list member's point of view, please
        be respectful and sensitive to their right to their opinions.
        Members are free to share their opinions, but they are not
        permitted to badger others into submission.

        It is my hope that this message will serve as a general
        guideline to posting to FeLVTalk. If I've forgotten
        something, or if you disagree with the content of this note,
        please contact me PRIVATELY to discuss it further.
        Please do not try to create a controversy on the list about
        all of this. Thank you. Best wishes to all.

        James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
        http://www.myspace.com/wilsonjamesg (My Space Page)

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.