From: MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felv Testing Interval for kittens
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Friday, July 25, 2008, 1:01 AM

i've never gotten a straight answer to this question, tho a recent article i
read--remember, i'm in the process of compiling an up-to-date list, so i read
things, save the links, and will go back and actually organize them later, so i
DON'T have the links right now--said that, because of what the test tests, the
antigens instead of antibodies, kittens can be tested at any age.

if there's anyone who can explain this to those of us who are doing our best to
be scientists when we really aren't, i know that i would appreciate it!