From: April and Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Thanks
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 10:29 PM

Thanks everyone for your advice especially Phoenix!  And Though I am new to this
group and don't really know anyone I still want to send a hug to you Sherry
and say I am sorry Hannessey had to go over the rainbow bridge. I have a babe
who has a heart condition and is not going to be with us long. She was my first
cat. The one who started it all and I cringe to think of life without her. But
wouldn't have given up having her for anything.