my unscientifix explanation is that they can be tested for felv at any age, but
you won't know if that's a 'true' positive for at least 3 months of time. 3
months that you KNOW they are not with any other exposed cat. I see it as
impossible in the real world.  I wish the test had never even been invented.

MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    i've never gotten a straight answer to this question, tho a recent article
i read--remember, i'm in the process of compiling an up-to-date list, so i read
things, save the links, and will go back and actually organize them later, so i
DON'T have the links right now--said that, because of what the test tests, the
antigens instead of antibodies, kittens can be tested at any age.

if there's anyone who can explain this to those of us who are doing our best to
be scientists when we really aren't, i know that i would appreciate it!