From: Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pictures of our kitties
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 3:12 AM

Hi Jennifer,
  I have created a photo album for anyone who would like to post their
kitties, positive or otherwise for all us to see.

Just send me your photos in an email/s or if you know how to zip them
you can do that.  I will put them in your own album.  Let me know what
you would like your album name to be, try to keep it 5 words or less.
The album is here:

http://felvpositivefelines.org/album/

--

Belinda