I really believe in using Feliway spray and Rescue Remedy when
introducing/calming cats.  Spray the area where they are and where
they will be and put the RR in the water of all cats involved (and
consider taking some yourself).  Put washcloths, towels other such
stuff that the cats have been on (petted with, slept on etc) with the
other cat/cats so they can get used to the odors.  I am introducing
two kittens....the new guy is spending a lot of time in a very large
carrier where the other one can play with him and they can smell each
other, talk to each other etc.  Maybe you can figure out something
simular....maybe a screen door??  And have a safe place for the FIV+
to stay after brief visits with the regular crew....meeting and
greeting can be exhausting and can go sour quickly.  None of them
(again, including you) need that kind of stress.

Good luck.  It will work.

New thought:  Are they going to be using the same litter box?  If so,
try putting some of M&M's "leavings" in the others' box and visa
versa.  Not a lot but just enough over a period of time to let them
adjust.