Lynne

I am so sorry you have reached this stage. The animal communicator idea
might be good or you may just want to ask him yourself. Have you had him
checked out by your vet. I am assuming you have.

When Pumpkin crashed at the vet's office it was the same. He was already
gone,he just still had a heart beat. The blank stare. He did not even know I
was there. My prayers are with you for guidance.

Sally

On 8/2/08, Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm faced with another horrible decision.  Our 19 year old should be
> leaving this world and I just can't deal with this.  He is pretty much deaf,
> weak, frail yet eats like a piggy.  But now he is not using his litter box
> all the time and is peeing just about everywhere.  We have put litter boxes
> in every room, not the nicest thing for people who come over to have to see
> but I don't care about that.  Last night he pooped in one and then pooped on
> the floor.  He won't sit on our laps anymore.  I've tried so hard to
> stimulate him by picking him up, grooming him, talking to him and there is
> just a blank stare like he isn't really in that body anymore.  I just can't
> tell if he enjoys living or wants it to end.  I wish they were allowed to
> talk just once in their lives so we could know for sure.
>
> Lynne

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.