most vets here don't carry it, as it's not a medicine--but for a brief
period last year, no STORES could carry it because the state of michigan
decided that it was a drug, and the company that made it refused to put it
through the years of clinical trials involved, since no OTHER state was
treating it as a drug. it is now available in pet stores again, so i guess
the state gave that little money-making scheme up.

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2008, at 1:36 PM, Marylyn wrote:
>
> Be very careful with lavender.  There is something in the essential oil
> that is poisonous to cats.  Or so my holistic vet, who is an expert in cats,
> says.
>

> http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=feliway&x=15&y=19<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=feliway&x=15&y=19>
>
> This is the amazon.com link for Feliway.  I cannot imagine vets not
> carrying it.  Oh well.
>

> On Aug 2, 2008, at 1:01 PM, Lynne wrote:
>
> I've just called three vet places and none of them carry Feliway.  I also
> called a PetSmart and they told me they are no longer able to carry it, just
> vets.  I may have to order it online.  But I will try some fresh catnip.
> That I have no problem in finding.  Before I go to bed at night with
> Snowball I always spritz the pillows with lavender because it is a calming
> herb.  I swear Snowball enjoys it as much as I do.  I somehow don't picture
> Len as a lavender guy but who knows.  I'll try anything.
>
> Lynne

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine