-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James G Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:13 PM
To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Admin: New website design

Hey all,

I've finally gotten around to updating our FeLV website
(with Belinda's help). You can check it out at:
http://www.felineleukemia.org
I hope that it is easier to read and loads a bit faster. If
anyone wishes to help update the content of the site,
please let me and/or Belinda know privately. Reluctantly,
I've added a donations page to the site to help offset my
out-of-pocket costs for maintaining the site. Best wishes.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.myspace.com/wilsonjamesg (My Space Page)