Even with "negative" kittens, unless you find a strictly "no kill" shelter
and keep them yourself until they are 8 weeks, they'd probably be put to
sleep anyway without even being tested...and even a no-kill shelter will
euthanize the positives.

I know it sounds sad to terminate but unless you will keep them
yourself...the one thing sadder than the idea of termination is if you go to
your local AS/AC agency and see all of the sweet, friendly, beautiful Mom &
full litters of kittens who are being put to sleep--positive or negative.