Laurie, if the kittens were in so much pain, why didn't you end their pain
sooner? I told my little kitties right from the start, if they got to a point
where they were miserable, I would help them over the rainbow bridge, no matter
how heartbreaking it would be for me. I can't let them suffer!!Alice ([EMAIL
PROTECTED])