-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alice hanson
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 4:57 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty is pregnant...will the kittens
be FeLV+??

Laurie, if the kittens were in so much pain, why didn't you end their pain
sooner? I told my little kitties right from the start, if they got to a
point where they were miserable, I would help them over the rainbow bridge,
no matter how heartbreaking it would be for me. I can't let them
suffer!!Alice ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Tue,
12 Aug 2008 20:54:55 -0500> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty is
pregnant...will the kittens be FeLV+??> > We rescued one mom with 4 kittens.
All were FeLV+. It was heartbreaking> watching them slowly die off. The mom
and 2 kittens died early on but two> kittens lived to age 1 and then died
excruciating deaths. It was costly and> we couldn't find homes. Hard enough
to find homes for healthy ones. My> decision would be to spay/abort. I put
the mommy's first since they already> have life. > L> > -----Original
Message-----> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura B> Sent:
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:07 PM> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject:
Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty is pregnant...will the kittens> be
FeLV+??> > Since you are her guardian, obviously it's your choice as to what
to do, but> I know for me, I try to do what is best for the cat, and not
make a decsion> based on how it makes me feel.  But again, it's your decsion
and we can only> give advice.>  > Please tell me that you have separated Ash
and Isobel?  On the chance that> she isn't pregnant you really need to
separate them until one of them is> fixed.  >  > Also, if you do plan on
letting her have the kittens if she is pregnant, I> would start saving some
money now, because you will need to get her kittens> S/N before putting them
out for adoption, also incase she has a difficult> delivery and needs
emergency care.  The rescue that I work with (I foster> kittens when we come
across them TNR'ing) does not adopt out intact> kittens. Which unfortunatly
is the only way to ensure that a cat will be> S/N' d these days.>  > We're
going to keep all paws crossed that Isobel is not pregnant, there is> still
that chance.>  > Laura> > --- On Tue, 8/12/08, Jennifer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > From: Jennifer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty
is pregnant...will the kittens> be FeLV+??> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 7:34 PM> > I know it makes sense to spay
abort, but I don't really know.  I don't> believe in abortion...and it would
be a really tough thing for me to do.  I> really want to try and find them
homes.  I just can't imagine killing> life...I know it sounds horrible
especially with the overpopulation.> >  Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL
SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice. >         ~ loving mama to ~>
Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)>           Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7,
2007)>           Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)> >