Thinking good thoughts for Patches...

Christiane Biagi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of MacKenzie, Kerry
N.
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:41 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] cautiously hopeful--Please keep praying for
Michelle's Patches

Dear all, a cautiously hopeful update from Michelle:

Thank you all for praying! The internist just called, sounding rather
surprised, to say that Patches' bilirubin is down to 2.2 (from 6.1), her
PCV is at 20, she is bright, and she has started eating more on her own!
They are hoping to send her home tonight, and the oncologist thinks we
should make a chemo appointment for Monday! She is certainly not out of
the woods, since it is unclear what the anemia is from or how controlled
it is right now, and she now needs a lot more insulin since she is on
dexamethasone and A/D for her feeding tube, but what a difference from
yesterday! I don't want to get too excited because I am afraid it will
jinx her, and in fact she is still very much in the woods for the long
and even near term, since she has so many illnesses now, including
lymphoma. But she is our little superhero, and if she feels better
today, I am glad just for that.

Thanks again for your prayers, and please keep them coming, and please
update the list serve for me too. A number of the old timers wrote me
individual emails, which has meant a lot to me.

thanks and love,
michelle

_

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP
was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer
to avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to
support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each
offeree should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.