Please pray for Patches again. Her PCV went down from 20 to 18, and
she's not eating much on her own anymore. Her liver values were normal,
though. She did get some chemo yesterday. I am not sure why she is
getting worse. They think the cancer is  in remission. Maybe it is the
anemia. Maybe her pancreatitis is acting up. I am not sure. Prayers
helped before, though....

thanks,
Michelle

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.