Thank you, Gloria.    I think what's adding to the fact that I have
little faith in the Veterinary community is the fact that it seems as
though many veterinarians don't know a whole lot about FeLV.   It's
difficult because I expect to be able to turn to the Veterinarians so I
can get accurate information and make an informed decision.  But the
ones I've spoken to don't seem to have much info at all.  In fact, my
regular Veterinarian thought my Emma had a large tumor.  It turns out
that what she was feeling was a very full bladder.  Argh!!!!!!!!    For
now, I'm going ahead with the Prednisone.  Since starting her on it,
her appetite is back, so maybe she'll regain some strength.
I hope everyone and their kitties has a relaxing, comfortable weekend.