They gave me a choice of flavors, so I am hoping marshmallow will do
it. Her mouth is inflamed
so it is difficult to open it to squirt something in.
The lab my vet used is charging 70.00 for a 30 day supply. (25.00 of
that is overnight frio packing)
Does that seem right to you? I'm doing 30 (ml) daily?
I'll do anything if it enhances the quality of her live. I hope she
responds to it.
It is great that it helped your kitties mouth. I 'm encouraged.

thanks for your help Gloria

Jane