That's a good question Lynne ...I don't know and my vet is learning
from the information
that Gloria sent to me, via Tally.
I became interested when I read that paper published by the French
veterinarians that stated
that interferon was the only treatment that they thought improved the
quality and longevity
of Felv kitties. I had been considering Imulan, but El has been using
it and the last time she posted,
she was not quite sure about it.
MeMe is probably 2, possibly 2.5 and I was hoping if we could keep
building her immunity
she might make it through that difficult 2.5 to 3 stage.

She is the funniest cat. We have two Scotties and when I walk them
she insists on going. She walks
ahead of them (with her cat jacket on) on a leash with her tail
straight up. It's difficult to juggle three
leash handles, but they all are on retractable leads, which means
that MeMe climbs a few trees ever
now and then.  From what I've read on the list, it seems that FeLV
kittens are the most endearing.
I know MeMe is.

take care
Jane