My friend is using the dry only - his 2 cats won't eat the wet.  But
one cat had hair coming out-  little spots - and after switching to
Wellness dry, those have gone away - lovely silky fur.  THey don't
like it as well, but eat it more slowly.  His 20 pound fat cat is
losing weight, and we're delighted.

Gloria