Hi Kim

I am so sorry to hear that Cole lost his battle. You did all you could Cole
knows that and loves you. 7 years is a good long life for a FELV infected
cat. They are never with us long enough and we learn so much from them. You
will miss him for a long time remember the good stuff. I have a Junior look
alike in my house who is probably related to Junior a cousin or something.
He came from the same neighborhood. It is comforting to me to have this look
a like. I will always miss my Junior as you will miss Cole.

Big Hug

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soulmate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,