Maybe Bob's lap is bigger and softer??
Sharyl

--- On Sat, 8/30/08, Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ADMIN: testing
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 11:30 AM

All is well here.  Just spending a lot of quality time with Snowball this
weekend.  Usually on weekends I work harder than I do at my regular job, but
not this labor day weekend.  I thought of something funny this morning.
When we lost Boo and I thought we'd never recover, I sneakily started to
plan a short time later to do everything I could to adopt Snowball, a
rescued persian who had been abused and neglected.  When I finally told my
husband I was selected to be her mom he wasn't exactly happy until he saw
her the day we picked her up.  He was immediately in love with her.  I had
hoped she would be "my" girl because the male cats we had owned,
including
Boo, always seemed to favor my husband and son.  Snowball started out being
my little baby but like the rest of them seems to have become her dad's
girl.  I don't get it.  They all have loved me but when it's a choice
of a
lap to sit on, it's Bob's first then mine.

Lynne