Hey guys, I know several of you volunteer in shelters or run rescues, and I wanted to ask your advice on the proper way to bleach the automatic drinking fountains for cats. I am so afraid I'm going to leave bleach residue or damage the parts. Do you leave the motor running and let the bleach run through the fountain, and then rinse it out? Or do you take it apart and bleach only the plastic parts? Do you rinse with hot water? How do you make sure you get all the bleach out?
Thank you for any advice you may have! :) Wendy "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~ _______________________________________________ Felvtalk mailing list Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org http://felineleukemia.org/mailman/listinfo/felvtalk_felineleukemia.org