I picked up the new FeLV+ kitty today and I am very worried about him.  He is
supposed to be close to two years old but he is the size of a kitten no older
then 6 months.  I can feel his bones as if he has been on the street starving.
His eyes are a little gunky and his nose seems to be running.  He eats like he
has been starving and he drank an amazing amount of water.  He just seems
sickly.  I am keeping him separated from my other cats just in case, and he
will go to my vet as soon as I can get him an appointment.  The other animals
at this rescue seem very healthy, but I can't imagine why he is the way he is.
 Does anyone have any ideas?  Could this be just another thing that happens to
positive kitties?